LPN to RN bridge programs in central new jerseyRegister Today!
- by 2fly Mar 26, '11I need to find a lpn to rn bridge program in central, nj
- Mar 31, '11 by Nurse-DivaThere are forums on AllNurses that are regional.
It might help if you speak to other nurses who are from Central New Jersey.
They will give a better answer to your question.
- Mar 31, '11 by ashleynjBrookdale community college offers a great program. I just applied. They give you the option to take a 6 week online course and at the end you test out. That test score determines which semester of their 5 semester nursing program you will be placed in. So if you do really well on the test, you could only need to do 2 semesters to become an RN. I am still in the process of being on a wait list and finishing my prereqs but I would look into them!
- Mar 31, '11 by 2flyok thx!!!
- Jul 3, '11 by LilNellI just went through the Brookdale LPN to RN program and it was great. 6 weeks and I already completed the first 3 nursing semesters. The waiting list is between 1 - 2 years.
- Jul 4, '11 by 2flyoh i dont need no waiting list i want to start RN school this september!!!!