How I got into Trinitas NURE 130 - UCC Jan 2011 - Page 5Register Today!
- Nov 19, '11 by VinsterThe more details you can give, the better. I'll talk to *** and see if the process has changed. Thanks for this update.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Feb 5, '12 : Reason: TOS
- Jan 19, '12 by megmag712vinster i got your email but i am not allowed to pm anymore.. i just wanted to say thanks for getting back to me.. and i look forward to reading all about 131!
- Jan 22, '12 by nancy_sKatrina526 & Pompo,
Good morning! Happy New Year to all! I start my NURS 130 for spring this week and I noticed on the calendar on angel it says we have a pre-test on math. YIKES! I wonder if it will count or is it a practice test? I am so scared---did you guys take it already, and if so if you don't mind is it basic math, conversions, or like algebra? Any information is appreciated. Thanks so much.
- Feb 5, '12 by Silverdragon102Can i just remind everyone of the Terms of Service of the site and not to post actual instructor or contact names of the nursing school you are attending etc. I have edited several posts and removed contact and instructor names
- Mar 23, '12 by JustFiguringItOutHi everyone! I just received my invitation e-mail this afternoon to go in and register for NURE-130 for Summer 2012. I am currently enrolled in my first semester with UCC, taking CHE 105 and PSY 204 (Psych of Lifespan). I thought they accepted applicants based on a point system (GPA with them + credits with them) so I am slightly confused as to how I received an invitation when I do not yet have a GPA established with the school. Oh well, I'm not complaining!! Anyone else starting this summer?
- Mar 24, '12 by nancy_sHey,
Yes it is by a point system. Just because one is invited doesn't grant them admission. There is still a process that day after they speak about the program to meet with a counselor down the hall which they will line up according to your points. Next that counselor will check your profile and if you qualify you choose your day. Shortly after they send you over to the next building to register. Good luck!
- Mar 27, '12 by freckles23How are you guys liking the Trinitas program? I am really contemplating whether or not to go here because of all the mixed reviews. Is it possible to even pass trinitas?