Bedminster, NJ area nursing jobs
- 0Oct 11, '11 by cashew1Hi I will soon be relocating to the Bedminster area. I have never been to New Jersey before this, so I am totally unfamiliar with the area. I currently work as a medsurg nurse in a very busy unit and have less than a year in experience.
1) Does anyone have suggestions for where I should apply for a RN position or places I should try to avoid. I am flexible and am interested in a hospital, clinic, doctor's office or school nurse position.
2) I will have worked about 6 months as a RN before we move. Since I have less than a year in experience should I try to stay in my current state for a little while longer or should I just move with my family and try to get a job in New Jersey?
- 779 Visits
- 0Oct 12, '11 by scubadooIIYou can look into Morristown Memorial, or perhaps somerset medical center. There are a lot of hospitals, it just depends on how far you want to travel. Overlook, St. Barnabas..
Where are you now? IMO, you should stay put . If you take a look at the open jobs at the above listed hospitals, they all require more experience than you have. No jobs in NJ without experience unfortunately.
- 0Oct 12, '11 by JerseyLillyHello!
I think "IMO" is abbreviation for "in my opinion". The poster states that you may have difficulty getting a job in a NJ hospital as hiring criteria is different in New Jersey. Perhaps, you should apply first to some New Jersey hospitals before making a move??? I wish you much success in your career!