RN jobs Las Vegas - Page 3Register Today!
- Dec 12, '11 by LocaW8taThere are plenty of jobs!! Just not for new grads....
- Jan 4, '12 by Queen2uI am looking for a Postpartum job in Vegas myself. I have been looking online but I am not seeing anything. Anybody have any info?
- Apr 2, '12 by 79TangoI was recently contacted about a travel job in Sin City. The recruiter was talking about working MedSurg/Tele between 3 different facilities and being guaranteed 36hrs/week. Does anyone have any experience with this? I was not told the name of the hospitals but it sounded like a travel registry job and was curious if any locals have heard of this or worked something similar?
Registry has not been good to me, but if they can guarantee 36hrs, this would probably be something of interest.
- Apr 5, '12 by frangonzrnHello everyone,
I am kind of new to this website. RN frm LA, CA. and in the process of getting RN Nevada license. Any news on how the RN job market for new grads look like as of today? are their any positions available? or new grad programs starting??? Thank you!!!
- Apr 27, '12 by pampangakidFrom the different forums that I have read, it's hard to find a job for new grads in Vegas. And from the ads that I have seen, they want someone with experience.
- May 5, '12 by Mercy65What hospitals are Union? I have been applying to all the hospitals, I am in the process of relocating from New Jersey. I am just finishing up with selling my house. I haven't had much luck yet, but I don't know if that is because my resume shows the NJ address. I already have my NV license and can fly out for interviews, I am a little nervous about leaving a good paying job but my husband has been out of work for a year and has an offer in Las Vegas.