LPN program at CSN NevadaRegister Today!
- by pacjeffery Mar 30Anyone apply? Deadline is Monday. Is it possible that they actually bring in LESS than their maximum allowed? Maybe because nobody's applying?
I passed my TEAS V (very barely) and want to know how soon we find out anything. I guess those that are in or finished can answer that.
Also, how many people were/are in your class. The number that started the program vs the number as of now.
- 1,743 Views
- Mar 30 by pacjefferyNobody here is applying to the LPN program at CSN Nevada Fall 2013? I couldn't be and HOPE that I'm not the only one. I'd really like to have to possibility of an accelerated program. With all but the three PN courses done, it'll be quite the long first two semesters if I couldn't at least try the fast track.. Chime in please.
- May 2 by ny2lvgirlI did apply. I also called the office because I wanted to know if there will be a Fast Track this May. But I guess, not enough applicants, so we are all starting in Fall (bummer)!
- May 2 by ny2lvgirlIt will take 60 days (from the deadline date) to hear the results, per Ms. D. Britt. That means, we all start in Fall. It sucks because, I think just like you, I am done with all the Gen.Eds. So, in Fall, I will only have 1 class to take. In Spring of 2014, I will only have 2 classes to take....grrrr!
Message me if you want to share more info's
- May 3 by pacjefferyI was hoping for a fast track program. You and I can take those classes this summer together! C'mon, CSN. Please let us do the Fast Track, pleeeeeeeeeeease?
- May 3 by pacjefferyEven 60 days gives enough time to get in the Fast Track (Summer registration). Cross the fingers...
- May 11 by pacjefferyAny news?
- May 15 by pacjefferyThanks. I need the luck. I really was hoping for their Fast Track option.
- May 15 by pacjefferyI got my letter of acceptance as well. The only thing I can recommend for us is to take the science sequence to prepare for the LPN-RN bridge! PN 100L & BIOL 189 sounds like a good schedule. Myself I will be in A&P II, Micro & PN 100L. SInce PN is a one-unit class I think I can handle it.