CSN RN Spring 2013 - page 42
by christina731 56,324 Views | 591 Comments
Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and I was wondering if there are any fellow CSN RN Spring '13 hopefuls out there. I just turned in my application today and I would love to get to know some of my potential classmates... Read More
- 0Nov 10, '12 by kateri8Quote from christina731this is what is so strange is that some people were able to register. But they register us for the option we pick right? I mean we shouldn't have to choose 101 because it was part of our options correct. We only have to sign up through my CSN for pharmacy. Our schedule will be loaded by them? That's how I understood it?There have been people that have registered already. According to MyCSN, there have already been at least 4-6 seats taken in each section. I'm only worried about pharm since we choose that. I doubt there will be any issues with 101.
- 0Quote from kateri8I really don't know. I think I remember someone saying to that they will purge you from the (101) class if you end up in the wrong one for whatever reason but I don't remember anything about automatic registration. The registrar & nursing dept will be bombarded with phone calls on Tuesday morning because of all of this confusion!this is what is so strange is that some people were able to register. But they register us for the option we pick right? I mean we shouldn't have to choose 101 because it was part of our options correct. We only have to sign up through my CSN for pharmacy. Our schedule will be loaded by them? That's how I understood it?
- 0Quote from Katrina_bbCould it be those returning students? Don't worry about 101, your spot should be reserved for you and if someone else tries to enroll outside their option, the admin monitors that. Just keep on trying for pharm next week.
Good point! Maybe those who have already registered may have failed last semester and are just retaking the classes? I'm not too worried about 101 but a few of the pharm sections are at the same time as my 101 classes and I really don't want to end up in an online class!
- 0Nov 10, '12 by TylerDCThere are only enough seats for those in the program. I'm fairly certain that those who failed pharm 125 have to re apply for the program, at least that's the way I understand it... In any case, I was able to sign up for all my classes and this is my first semester/time in the nursing program. It's possible they are entering people alphabetically? In any case, just keep trying I guess.
- 0Quote from Sombra1206We should all go down to the registrar together and make a big fuss if one of us doesn't get into the pharm class that we want! Not that they will listen to us but maybe if we annoy them enough they will fix it for next semester so they don't have to deal with this.I am talking about not being able to secure the pharm class we may want because we are not technically admitted into the program through the registrar yet. Yes, we have to sign up for our 101 classes (from the lottery) ourselves.
I really do hope that they fix this soon. According to MyCSN my registration appointment ends on 11/19. I really don't know what to do :/ I've never had issues with registration in the past. Hopefully they will fix it Tuesday.