CSN Fall ‘09 Instructor re-assignments?Register Today!
- by WTXgrl Jun 29, '09I was on Angel Learning this weekend and noticed that my lecture and lab instructors were changed. Has anyone noticed this also?
- Jul 12, '09 by LITTLEBUGGERYes! I noticed that my lab instructor changed...but I was happy!
- Jul 13, '09 by WTXgrlNow my clinical instructor has changed. Hummm, I guess an instructor left and they had to re-arrange. I was really looking forward to my original clinical instructor. I am getting itchy for school to start. I must be nuts! lol
- Jul 13, '09 by pgotmSometimes the instructors will change but that does not necessarily mean that will be who you get. If they are the course instructor for that class they will be the main name listed. I just graduated from there, good luck!
- Jul 15, '09 by twixlovaQuote from pgotmcongratulations!Sometimes the instructors will change but that does not necessarily mean that will be who you get. If they are the course instructor for that class they will be the main name listed. I just graduated from there, good luck!
i tried getting onto the Angel system.. but it doesn't show the syllabus and classes until august something. so how did you guys find that your instructor was re-assigned? i like my choices of professors, so hopefully i can keep my schedule and instructors.
- Jul 16, '09 by WTXgrlWhen you log in to Angel Learning it takes you to the home page. Look for the box labeled “Courses”. It should have all of your classes listed there with the instructors for the course. It looks like my lecture, clinical and lab instructor has changes. In an earlier reply, pgotm gives an explanation. I guess we will see during our first day of class.