Neurosciences ICU InterviewRegister Today!
- by lucy.sc Aug 19Hello all,
I would like to ask some advice, I have been a qualified nurse for one year nearly now and have a job interview for Neuro ICU next week, I have been doing some preparation for the interview, but would like to ask what others think i could get asked also.
Thank you !
- Aug 20 by neuroicuchargeLucy,
I am a charge nurse in a Neuro ICU and have been working in Neuro ICU for six years. Here are a few ideas of the types of questions you may be asked.
1. What is Triple H therapy?
2. What interventions would you expect to see ordered for a patient admitted with a new SAH?
3. What types of interventions would you perform for a patient with increased ICP?
4. What are the indications/contraindications for tPa administration?
If you need the answers to these questions let me know and I can give you some basic answers.
- Sep 10 by 1hopefulChikHi, I'm new here and I would love to learn those answers.