New grad job hunt... St. Johns Mercy Medical / Banes Jewish in St. Louisr - Page 2Register Today!
- May 6, '12 by formyinfoHi dreamingofbeing,
were you in a medical fellowship or a nursing fellowship. I am looking for any information that I can regarding the nursing program if they have one for new grads
- Jun 13, '12 by TstormRNI was just hired at Mercy and will begin a fellowship in Critical Care next month. That I am aware of they only offer fellowships for new nurses. I know they have fellowships for critical care, L&D and I think med/surg. You will not find a fellowship opening on their career website. You have to apply for the position you are interested in and then if you are offered a position in which a fellowship is offered then you will complete that. I was told that new nurses have to go through fellowships at the hospital so I would assume that if there isn't one specific to your unit then you would complete the med/surg one (not 100% sure though). I would recommend speaking with a nursing recruiter at the hospital to get more information about the area that you are interested in working.
- Sep 24, '12 by >CorallineHi, I have been reading that website but just recently registered. How is it going or how did it go in medicine floor?
- Sep 24, '12 by >CorallineHi, newexitednurse,
How is it going or how did it go in medicine floor at Barnes-Jewish Hospital?
- Sep 29, '12 by ashaniHey Travkitty!
Just signed up and was reading this topic... I will grad in Dec and just applied for BJC... was interested to know which floor you were talking about ...
I tried to PM you but it won't let me since I haven't posted any topics??!
Please write me back and let me know!
- Oct 6, '12 by ashaniTravkitty -
I am graduating in Dec 12 - I am at BJC now on med floor... can you please tell me what floor you are talking about!?
I am thinking of starting out there on med surg.
- Mar 20 by tidebeckonsHi Tstorm,
I am really wanting to get into a fellowship at Mercy. I graduate in May ('13). With applying for the position, does the fellowship start for GN's awaiting NCLEX examination and licensure? Any help and tips would be greatly appreciated!