Flo Valley or Forest Park? - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 13, '10 by Glenn30I just wanted to ask how long was your wait? I am getting ready to go and get on the wait list this week but so excited and wanted to know. thanks
- Sep 14, '10 by MOnurse2013I found out the wait list at Meremac is 2 years, Flo Valley and FP - 1.5 years. Too long for me!
- Oct 14, '10 by Ziggie06I put my name on the list at FP and Meremac back in July of 2009. I just got my acceptance letter for FP this past month for spring 2011. I think the wait will be worth if now that I realize the amount of money I am saving. I think the wait list may be longer than that now though. I heard on another post that one girl just got her letter from FP and she was number 300 and something. I only started out at 221 at forest park. Who knows put your name on all of them and see what happens! If you try hard enoguh you can succeed at any nursing school!
- Oct 15, '10 by Glenn30Ya got my letter but i am number 332 on the list.
- May 12, '11 by virgovixon88I am attending Florissant Valley Aug 2011. Can anyone tell me if this a good school? How is the first year of nursing?
- May 12, '11 by STL2008, RNI graduated from meramec this past December. I would have choose forest park before flo valley. They only graduate about 15-20 people a semester. I've had people in my class from flo valley transfer into meramec and heard not so good things about them.
- May 12, '11 by STL2008, RNor they might graduate 15-20 people a year I can't remember
- Oct 20, '11 by STLCCSTUDENTSTL2008- hi, I was just wondering how did you like Meramec? I was accepted into forest park and Meramec's program starting in Jan and I am having a hard time deciding which school to attend. Thanks.