Practical Nursing @ Virginia CollegeRegister Today!
- by mseichelberger May 13, '09Have anyone took the practical nursing class?
- May 14, '09 by ~KelRN~Do they offer an LPN program?
- May 19, '09 by barbielaurai saw the advertisements on tv for the lpn program at virginia college! the first class starts june 29 i believe........
- May 19, '09 by ~KelRN~Kinda scared at how much that will cost.
Are you applying?
- May 19, '09 by barbielaurathat's what i am scared of too!! i know they can be kind of expensive! i've thought about it, but i'm going to speak to one of their admissions people first so i can know exactly what i would be getting myself into!
- May 19, '09 by ~KelRN~Please let me know what it's all about =)
- May 20, '09 by nursemidestinyIs it approved my MS Board of Nursing?
- May 23, '09 by mseichelbergerI went an took Accuplacer Test but realizes I have been out of school to long, need to re-look over my basic..........I was very disappointed in myself I was very nervous and wanted this real bad.
- Jul 10, '09 by lvnursing22I am actually in the LPN program at virginia college right now. If ya'll have any questions please feel free to ask me. :heartbeat
- Jul 11, '09 by barbielauraHey! How is the program going???? What are the pre-reqs you had to have to get in the program???? If you could respond and let me know I would :heartbeat it!