CNA trainingRegister Today!
- by manna Mar 18, '04Anyone know how I could go about getting CNA training? Are there classes offered anywhere in the northern half of the state (from Jackson on up)?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=60947©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,309 Views
- Mar 18, '04 by WalkingInTheRainYou might want to look in your local newspaper and see if they have ads for C.N.A. Training? Or you can try looking in your phonebook and contacting local nursing homes and asking them if they could refer you to a facility that offers C.N.A. Training. Hope you find what your looking for
- Mar 18, '04 by mannaThanks. My local newspaper is a joke. Most of it is filled with articles titled names like "Chattin' with Charlene" - where the author prattles on about things such as the fact that Mr. Joe Smith's grandchildren joined him for a dinner of chicken and biscuits last Monday night. Ridiculous, really.
I'll check with some of the local nursing homes and see if they know anything. Thanks!
- Mar 30, '04 by dlmickleyHi !! I am from Arizona and here the local community colleges offer CNA courses. Some of the Long term facilities do also. Good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from mannaAnyone know how I could go about getting CNA training? Are there classes offered anywhere in the northern half of the state (from Jackson on up)?
- May 25, '04 by luckyladyoreThis summer the community colleges are giving CNA classes
- May 26, '04 by mannaThanks Luckylady! I'm beginning nursing school (BSN) this summer, so I guess I don't need to worry about finding a CNA class anymore! :hatparty: