- 0Nov 10, '07 by sirI Adminquestions we seem to be encountering more and more often have to do with the effects of a criminal history on nursing licensure:
- is it possible to become licensed as a nurse if you have a criminal history?
- is it possible to become licensed as a nurse if you have a mip, dui, or other related charges?
- what happens if you are charged or convicted of a crime after licensure?
- can i go to nursing school and/or be licensed if my record has been sealed or expunged?
- will i be able to go to nursing school with a criminal record?
- what can happen if i receive a mip/dui/dwi or other charge while still in school?