Anyone heard from UMN-BSN or Century? - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 17, '10 by tarrah37sorry that took so long! i didnt realize i had to get to the next page to read your last response. I got my AA degree at century, my gpa is like 3.4ish and i have all the prereqs done, and over 480 or whatever it was for CNA hours. So you really think I should consider myself "IN"?
- Apr 17, '10 by Need2bRNYes consider yourself "IN". Students accepted into fall have a deadline to return their letters for confirmation. I have heard that this time period is about 2 weeks, to accept their position, any students not accepting starts the alternate #'s into action. You should be getting an acceptance letter within 3-4 weeks unless all Fall students have accepted their positions, which does not happen. Many students applied to multiple schools and have been accepted by more than one which opens up a spot for you, and with you being #2 on the alternate you are in.
- Apr 17, '10 by tarrah37SWEET!!! I am so freaking sick of waiting for things!!! Waiting for the letter was torture now it looks like I will be waiting again!!!! UGH!! Did you have everything all done and good to go? Do you think you got in? At least you know that you will know on monday lol.
- Apr 18, '10 by Need2bRNI have 10 years as a cna, 4.0 g.p.a, and just finishing up my a&p 2 and micro. I hope it's enough, but it is tough out there. It may not be enough for Fall, just hoping to get a # under 70!
- Apr 18, '10 by tarrah37Wow! Nice! Good luck with A&P2 and micro. Taking those together is tough! I did that last semester so just in time to have them done before Feb. 1st. I would think you would have a pretty good chance but like you said its tough. My gpa is not as good as yours, nor do I have that many hours for cna, the only thing I would have had you beat on is being done with all the prereq.'s. So I guess it really depends what they are really looking at but I would think you have a pretty darn good shot! Thanks for chatting with me and for all your info.!!! AND LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ON MONDAY!! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!!!
- Apr 18, '10 by Need2bRNThanks I will let ya know!
- Apr 19, '10 by tarrah37and?!?!??!!?