WCCCD 2013 Nursing Applicants - Page 2Register Today!
- May 15, '12 by drea82Ill be at the may 22 app meeting! I have not been a to new info meeting so I was wondering if anyone has the latest info.
- Mine is dated for 12/9/2010. When was the last time you attended a meeting?
- May 16, '12 by drea8210/4/10 was the last one I went to.
- From talking to ppl in my class, I don't think anything has changed. We should be ok
- I've also been following the most recent threads.
- May 17, '12 by darienHi, I was accepted for the fall 2012, a friend of mine who is a transfer student from HFCC got in with me as well, with that being said, his 3.38 G.P.A got him, in however his teas was excellent 92 reading and 84 math. so your 3.6 is good, that is my G.P.A as well. Good luck!
- May 19, '12 by I no u c meCongratulations to both you and your friend darien.
I have a couple questions. I have a 3.8 in my prerequisite classes, so i know I'd get the full 60 point for that. I took 1 class at MCC but the rest were taken at WCCC. Do you know if i get any points for that. What was the point cut off?
@drea82. I'm nervous that I may go to the wrong campus. Did I hear the lady say the meeting is at 3:00 at the NW campus?
- May 19, '12 by drea82yup NW campus for all app meetings this year
- May 20, '12 by I no u c meGR8! Thanks!
- May 22, '12 by KadambariAbout the background check, do I have the results faxed to Wayne county? what do I do with them once my results come in?