MI hospitals that don't hire LPNs? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 12, '11 by westieluvMercy Memorial in Monroe.
- Jul 27, '11 by yooperPNA lot of the Upper Peninsula hospitals don't hire LPN's for their med/surg floors, will hire them to work in their clinics though.
- Sep 15, '11 by CircejaneI don't know of any hospital in Northern MI hiring LPNs for the floor. There are some existing on the floor, but they are grandfathered in and will not be replaced with other LPNs if they leave or get their RN.
Even the better LTCs are hiring more RNs (and only RNs at night) d/t the higher acuities, number of central lines in residents, etc.
- Oct 16, '11 by RN-2010Oakland Regional Hospital does hire LPN's. Good Luck.
- Oct 17, '11 by privatelabelRNAllegiance Health in Jackson stopped hiring LPNs, and they were mostly phased out in 2009. I really loved working with them too.