Macomb Community College March 2013 nursingRegister Today!
- by khans43 Sep 3, '12Hi,
I recently got accepted into Macomb Community College nursing program. I start in March 2013. I wanted to start a thread for those also starting in March 2013, and is hoping to have a meet and greet. I thought that it would be great to meet up with you and get to know each other before the program starts. If you are interest please post and we could email one other.
- Sep 11, '12 by kalenaI start in October this year, and haven't found any peeps in the same start month yet. Hope you do! Good luck! I'm extremely nervous!!
- Sep 20, '12 by nvivI'm starting in october, excited but also a little nervous
- Nov 17, '12 by fs1026I am starting in March 2013 and I ma pretty nervous because my baby is due in February and I feel I still have soo much stuff to get done
- Dec 4, '12 by BKOEHNHello,
I will also be starting the program at Macomb Community College this coming March as well ---- I am excited but nervous at the same time. I would be interested in sharing any thoughts or information that could be helpful to all of us that are entering into the profession of nursing.
- Dec 18, '12 by KatieBaby88I am a March start as well...it's getting close to our start date!! Just wondering what stethoscope you guys have or plan to get?
- Jan 25 by ramonlI was originally a Jan Start but due to financial reasons I had to push back to March. I'm looking forward to starting soon!! FYI-Littman stethescopes are the best: expensive, but worth it
- Feb 10 by Winterbebe7I am hoping to get in this round of applying and I was wondering if any of you could give me an idea of the cost once you get in... I can't find any information anywhere and I would like to start saving so that I don't have to pass up the opportunity if I get in.... thank you!