Macomb Community College - 2012 HESI - Page 49Register Today!
- Dec 28, '12 by Thatgirl978Quote from rnstudenthpflYes, I'm in the program. The only email I received saysAre you in the program now? We got an email from the school with our login information.
Access to the system requires a user name and password.
Your username consists of the last 5 digits of your student or faculty ID (If you have not been issued an ID number please check with your institution for the number used to create your username) followed by your first initial and your entire last name.
Your password is your birth date as MMDDYYYY.
It's not letting me log in at all. It keeps saying my user id or password is incorrect but I'm putting in the last 5 digits of my macomb student ID along with my first initial and last name but it's just not working.
- Dec 28, '12 by Thatgirl978omg. I am such an airhead! Can you tell how nervous I am about starting classes soon?! I was using the last 5 digits of my webadvisor login, not my student ID.
- Dec 28, '12 by 123kraszdThank you!
- Dec 29, '12 by ajurzakQuote from Thatgirl978Can someone please help me! I'm trying to do the ACE passport online registration and I don't have the schools ID. Does anyone have Macombs ID? I thought I remember seeing it in the paperwork they sent us but I'm looking through all of the papers I have and can't find it anywhere. Please help!
I tried to call the school to get it but of course they're closed until the 2nd.
Are you a Jan start? If so, I'm pretty sure ace had to done a while ago...
- Jan 1 by sterlingheightskatiebaby88-What did you get on the HESI? My GPA is low and I'm taking the HESI tomorrow. I'm nervous I won't make the 2013 class. Just looking for some hope after all this hard work. Thanks for any help you can offer!
- Jan 3 by JLJ11405Where did you get the Basic life support certification and how much did it cost if you don't mind letting me know
- Jan 3 by morgan1086When do we get paperwork in the mail for physicals etc? I am a March start also.
- Jan 4 by su85I took my BLS at Richmond/ Lenox ems. They offer it once a month for $50.00. The guy that teaches it is great