Macomb Community College - 2012 HESI - Page 46Register Today!
- Dec 15, '12 by nurseintraining33Quote from su85I bought almost all of the books on the list but I know an October start and she told me what she hasn't used yet and what she uses all the time so I figured I would save some money and just buy the stuff she said they always use. I got:rnstudenthpfl-Hey, when you said you spent about 600.00 on books was that just going off of the list they mailed? I was on the bookstores website and they recommend a ton more books then just the ones listed? Where there certain books listed, that we can skip?
The Drug Guides (3 pack of books)
Health Assessment for Nursing Practice
Fundamentals (2 pack of books plus video I think)
- Dec 17, '12 by su85thank you rnstudenthpfl
- Dec 17, '12 by su85Yayyyyy!!!
- Dec 17, '12 by ajurzakFor 1165, what videos are we supposed to watch before class? Just module 3?
- Dec 19, '12 by sla1079I just received my schedule! So excited!
- Dec 19, '12 by nurseintraining33So did I! Finally lolI got the Saturday lab. Not too thrilled about that but it is what it is lol
- Dec 19, '12 by su85I just got my schedule too! Which course was your Saturday one? This is exciting though!!!!!
- Dec 19, '12 by JLJ11405HI everyone,
I just have a question: Does anyone know how the Nursing semester sequence works at Macomb? I am a March start. Does the next semester just start in the fall?
I tried to look on the macomb website with no luck. Thanks a lot!
- Dec 19, '12 by nurseintraining33su85 - It's the 6 hour lab, 1165 I think.
JLJ11405 - Yes, there's no summer sememster for Nursing at MCC, just Fall and Winter