Is anyone else waiting impatiently to hear if they got in?!
I don't think I can wait another month in a half, especially with all the rumors swirling!
I re-applied there (24.27) before I found out that I made it into Macomb.... so technically I'm still waiting on my Baker letter, but I won't be attending there even if I do make it. What rumors are you talking about though?
Last edit by LauJen on Jun 18, '10