Baker college clinton twp.Register Today!
- by gw123 Sep 21, '11I am new to this website. I was just trying to find out if there are any students out there that are starting the fall 2011 track for the nursing program at baker college in clinton twp? If so, do you know what the average points were or just curious about your grades...did you have all A's in pre recs and what was your Kaplan score. Just interested in general. Any comments would be helpful =)
- Sep 21, '11 by tnbutterflyHello and welcome to the site.
I moved your thread to the MI Nursing Programs Discussion forum where I think you will get more responses.
- Oct 3, '11 by sarahmeridithI just started my pre-reqs at Baker Clinton Twp. The lowest GPA I heard from people who got into the program was a 3.7. I am freaking out that I wont get a high enough gpa to get in!
- Oct 6, '11 by gw123I know!! Im applying in the spring and im really nervous! I heard majority of the people that get in are re-applicants. I was just trying to get an idea of who got in this time around. Good Luck!
- Oct 6, '11 by sarahmeridithIm applying in the spring too! Good luck!!!
- Oct 28, '11 by Merlin8015I am applying this spring as well, good luck to you all!
- Jan 19, '12 by andijDid anyone who applied for Spring 2012 @ Baker Clinton Township get their letter in the mail yet?
- Jan 22, '12 by cpushmI got my letter today, accepted! Good Luck for you!
- Jan 22, '12 by mtoz2005Me too! Looking forward to orientation.. How are you getting your Hep vaccine? Your primary doc?, Health dept?
- Jan 22, '12 by Merlin8015I'm in too!!! Can't wait to start!!