UMASS GEP application 2012 - Page 5Register Today!
- Apr 7, '12 by heramay22hale.bale
i think umass is really behind on the admissions timeline. Even if you were to get an interview this coming week there is a chance they wouldn't be able to tell you until two weeks later. :/ rough it out until the last day maybe.
- Apr 12, '12 by heramay22I got in
- Apr 15, '12 by lovepink01Congrats!!! Did they call you or did you get your letter in the mail?
- Apr 15, '12 by lovepink01Thats great. They told me I would get a letter in the mail but I'm still waiting. Im not sure if I am attending yet. Is is your first choice or do you have another school in mind? When and where did you get your undergrad?
- Apr 22, '12 by lovepink01Heramay22 I got your pm but I'm not at 15 posts yet. I will be soon then I'll answer you!!
- May 17, '12 by eastcoastboundHey Lovepink01! What other school are you interested in? Have you made your final decision? I am hoping to apply to UMass next year and would love to hear your thought process for choosing or not choosing UMass.
- May 24, '12 by lovepink01Hey eastcoastbound
I am interested in a few other schools but I really liked Umass because it is one of the only graduate nursing schools in Ma that is associated with a major medical institution. It has a great reputation and I great program from what I can see.
I am still trying to make my decision and I have a lot of things to consider. I have to decide soon though!!
Let me know if you have anymore questions.
- May 25, '12 by eastcoastboundCongrats Lovepink on all the options! Which speciality are you interested in at UMass? Do you know if they award a BSN after completing the first portion? I think that is one aspect of the program I am concerned about.
Good luck on the decision process.
- May 26, '12 by lovepink01I was accepted into the adult/gerontology track. They do not award a BSN.