Umass Boston traditional BSN spring2013? - page 2
hey everyone :) I see no threads on those who applied to Umass boston traditional bsn program for spring 2013 so i wanted to start this one. Has anyone applied to the program? Im sure i cant be the only one lol. I got a letter... Read More
- 0Nov 26, '12 by Heath788I got my letter around November 2nd. Just stating I made the consideration pool. Has anyone heard anything? I check the mailbox everyday. When you say that you check your status...does it change online? My status just says "complete" meaning my application is complete? Just curious.
- 0Nov 28, '12 by Heath788I know!! I keep checking the mail obsessively. Hopefully soon!! My letter I got in the mail said they would have a letter of decision sent on or before Dec 1. However, online it says you will receive a letter within the first week of December!! The waiting is killing me....but its almost over!!!
- 0Nov 29, '12 by Heath788I just got on and checked Umass Application status. This is what it said: " A decision has been made regarding your application. You will receive formal notice in the mail within 14 business days. Thank you for your interest in attending the University of Massachusetts Boston. "
Anyone else get this? In further research it looks like it wont tell you if you were accepted or not? Has anyone else checked online? Anyone get anything different? AGH. I certainly cannot wait another 14 days. This is excruciating. Were in the home stretch!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
- 0Nov 30, '12 by melissaPGOk just called, they said for a Second Bachelors (Which is what I am) they started looking at all applications today and will probably do so through next week! So by the FOLLOWING week I should recieve a letter or email....this is killing me. KILLING ME
Anyone else a second Bachelors?
- 0Dec 1, '12 by SKW13Hello, All! I've been following along for the last few days and just got around to registering. I, too, am waiting to hear about my admission for Spring 2013. My status online has changed to read that a decision has been made and that I will receive a letter in 14 days. Good luck to all! I'll be checking back to hear from everyone and will be sure to post my results as well.