UMass Amherst Second Bachelors Fall 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 22, '12 by andrewmorganThank you!
Ya it sucks waiting to hear...especially when you got rejected from 2 other programs haha
But for some reason I have a really good feeling about Amherst. I hope I am not disappointed.
Any good news for anyone else at different schools?
- Mar 28, '12 by EmmaNPAndrewmorgan, question: What was wrong with your nutrition class? why didnt they accept it? now im nervous about mine!
- Mar 29, '12 by andrewmorganEmma,
I took two different nutrition classes back when I was in college like 7 years ago. Took one at a community college and it didn't meet the requirements and another at my university which also didn't meet them. When I went to talk to an adviser at Amherst she said the classes were not on the approved list of schools. My Stats class wasn't on the approved list as well for my college (Cal State Northridge) but Northridge was listed on the list as it met the requirement for physiology. So the adviser said send over the information from both stats and nutrition classes to her and she will see if they are equivalent. She said said my Stats class was, but my nutrition was not. So now i'm taking it again from Community College of Vermont online..Bio 103.
I hope that makes sense.
- Apr 3, '12 by gogators1919Hey all! I also applied to the program and I'm waiting to hear back still... Does anyone know when these letters will be mailed out?Thanks!
- Apr 9, '12 by andrewmorganNothing in the mail again...this wait is killing me!
- Apr 10, '12 by TriDoshaHi.
The suspense was keeping me in agony so I just called the office and they said that acceptance (and rejection) letters will be going out early next week (April 16th) as the selection committee is still reviewing applications (said they received over 200 this year!).
Good luck to everyone!
- Apr 11, '12 by gogators1919Thanks! Sounds good!
- Apr 18, '12 by luce8888I still haven't heard :/ has anyone else heard anything????
- Apr 19, '12 by gogators1919It's funny...I called them last week and they said they were mailing out letters on tuesday. Now they're saying that they're still reviewing applications lol.