Regis College Fall 2013 direct entry NP - Page 7Register Today!
- Jan 15 by helpermanMy limited understanding garnered from parsing these threads for the past 5 years is that all wait list candidates are reviewed equally individually as spades become available. Will be interested in what you hear back.
- Jan 15 by BrittanyNicole90Thanks. I'll post once I hear if its helpful to others. The good thing is I should hear back from other schools in the meantime while I'm waiting. Is everyone who got accepted going to commit and send in their deposit?
- Jan 15 by helpermanSent it in today Good luck with your other schools! Never give up on a dream.
- Jan 15 by steve21021Brittany,
I am in the same boat as you. But we have to remember that this is a private school and being waitlisted is not the end of the world. We are at the point where we can make people start to believe in us, and show them what we are made of. Don't give up!
- Jan 16 by BrittanyNicole90Here is the waitlist info: There is one waitlist for all candidates included in Early Action, Regular Action, and rolling admission. We continue to review waitlisted candidates starting around April as space permits throughout the semester and summer. The waitlist is not ranked and applicants are pulled off based solely on qualifications
- Jan 17 by adt913I am planning on waiting to see if I am accepted to another school higher on my list before I sent in my deposit and accept! Crossing my fingers for you that you get off the waitlist! Hopefully we hear from these other schools soon!
- Jan 17 by helpermanI'm pretty sure that there aren't any other schools in Massachusetts that send letters out before mid February (except BC which was awhile ago).
- Jan 17 by BrittanyNicole90adt- where else did you apply? We may hear back from MGH by then... it will be close though
- Jan 17 by adt913i hope we do! im still waiting for mgh, simmons, bc, upenn, vanderbilt, columbia, and nyu. what about you?
- Jan 17 by BrittanyNicole90MGH, Simmons, northeastern and Salem state... I needed/wanted to stay in mass. Good luck!!!! What's your top?