Regis College Fall 2013 direct entry NP - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 4, '12 by armywife80News? How did it go?
- Dec 5, '12 by steve21021Mine went well. I feel like it was the standard questions that you would answer in your essays like why do you want to be a nurse, describe your passion for nursing, and so on so forth. There were not any questions that were "out there". It was very much straight forward.
- Dec 5, '12 by adt913I thought I had responded sooner! Sorry! Mine went the same. Very natural and encouraging. Hopefully it works out...
- Dec 10, '12 by armywife80I'm so glad to hear the interviews went well! Good luck!
- Dec 18, '12 by steve21021So when are we supposed to find out? I heard that it was going to be anywhere from now to mid-January.
Can anyone confirm or deny this?
- Dec 28, '12 by BrittanyNicole90I also applied to Regis for their DE MSN program for their Womens Health NP track. Where else did everyone apply?? I hate this waiting game, Regis should be one of the first i hear back from...
- Dec 28, '12 by helpermanWas so hopeful to hear before the holidays. Painful waiting this long.
- Dec 29, '12 by Char30Hi All
I am also waiting to hear. Waiting is hard!! Goodluck to everyone and happy new year
- Dec 30, '12 by steve21021I know exactly what you mean but i was told that I would hear back before the 6th or so of January, which may or may not be a good birthday gift.
I think more or less, I just want to hear a definitive answer.