MGH Accelerated BSN - Spring 2013 - Page 9Register Today!
- Sep 14, '12 by tialaAhhh!! I just got my acceptance letter at work sooo happy. My little sister called me once it came and read it to me!
Wishing everyone the best!
- Sep 14, '12 by aimytiala, I'm so happy for you! It still feels pretty amazing after a couple days too, haha.
- Sep 14, '12 by tialaThanks aimy! I started crying at work and can't even concentrate on anything else lol.
- Sep 14, '12 by PrincehakimYessss I am in. Thank God. Congrats again to all who got it and for those on the wait list I pray and hope that you all get in at some point cos we have all worked hard and deserve this opportunity.
- Sep 14, '12 by Britnirj2Congrats to EVERYONE accepted and good luck to to everyone waitlisted.
- Congrats ChristaG! I live in Somerville and love it. Very easy commute to school and all the major hospitals in Boston. Cambridge is a good choice too but rents are generally a little higher than Somerville -- and Somerville is more fun!
- Congrats tiala!!!
- Congrats Princehakim!!
- Sep 15, '12 by aimyCongrats Princehakim!I'm excited to meet everyone. Maybe we can start a study group?
- A study group would be great! I'm sure lots of people would be interested!