MGH Accelerated BSN - Spring 2013 - Page 8Register Today!
- Hi Becca1214,
That's very strange. I think you should call today and see what's going on.
- zpriest, don't give up! I was waitlisted at my undergrad, so I sent them another essay and recommendation letter. It did the trick. I've also heard about people making appointments with admissions so they can find out what they need to get in. Congratulations lisaemt!
- Hope you and Princehakim get good news today!
- Sep 14, '12 by katecc11Congrats to all the accepted students! I am hoping us waitlisted get offers soon!
- Thanks aimy! zpriest, i totally agree with aimy's advice.
- Sep 14, '12 by ChristaGWahoo I got in! Does anyone know how many people are in the cohort?
Also, I'm coming all the way over from Seattle. Looking for somewhere to live? I've never even visited Boston before so I'm feeling pretty lost.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Sep 15, '12 : Reason: TOS pm to member
- Congrats ChristaG! When I went to the info session they told me they cohort size was 84. We will be divided in half for most classes. I already live here but I recommend getting a place in Cambridge or Somerville to be near campus! Let me know if you have any questions =]
- Sep 14, '12 by ChristaGThanks Aimy! Rent in Boston is so expensive so I'm mostly looking for a place to share, or a studio that won't force me to eat ramen every day for 14 months haha.
- Sep 14, '12 by purplescrubs13Congratulations to everyone accepted and good luck to all those who were waitlisted!
did they mention your scholarship in your acceptance letter? I received a call from a number that came up as 'Unknown' for the first time ever on the day I got my acceptance but I didn't get a voicemail or anything. I also didn't think we found out about financial aid until November so I'm confused. thanks!
- ChristaG- I've found that rent in Somerville is pretty affordable, and Charlestown is right next to it. I lived there until last summer and I think I paid $420/month with 3 roommates who were my age and in college. I found the place on craigslist.
purplescrubs13- They did mention the scholarship in my acceptance letter, and included another letter of explanation from financial aid. Maybe you can contact the financial aid office?