Towson University Sp 2012 BSNRegister Today!
- by Born a sooner Oct 13, '11Hey everyone,
I have applied to Towson's BSN program for spring 2012...has anyone else applied and or heard anything as far as acceptance yet? I know that they are supposed to send out notifications at the end of October.
- Oct 17, '11 by Helen123Hey I also applies I didn't see a thread up for it so maybe no one else applied lol... Um idk anything yet but good luck hopefully we will find out within the next 2 weeks
- Oct 17, '11 by lag1231I also applied. I had to apply to Towson University itself since I don't go there now. Not sure if I'll hear the response from the actual university and the nursing program at the same time? Hopefully it'll be soon though!
- Oct 18, '11 by Born a soonerMaybe we will all make it, lol! I'm really hoping an answer will come soon. I've applied to UMB as well. I wonder which one is harder to get into? I know that Towson has a smaller class than UMB though.
- Oct 18, '11 by Helen123I think they are both pretty hard to get into... Or in general all nursing programs are... But I would assume UMB just cause alot of people make that thier first choice for some reason.. But where ever I get in to is where I'll go... I doubt I'll get to choose btwn two schools
- Oct 18, '11 by Born a soonerUMB is my first choice simply because they have the CRNA program that I want...but Towson is like two blocks from my house and I think it is cheaper (after my first sememster of out of state tuition). But like you said, I will be thrilled with either and highly doubt I will get to choose between the two...I just hope I dont get two rejection letters cause I dont have a back up plan.
- Oct 18, '11 by Helen123Yeah all I have is Towson and UMB as well.. Yeah I would like to go to UMB CRNA program.
- Oct 24, '11 by Helen123Has anyone talked to admission lately? I'm getting kind of antsy
- Oct 26, '11 by Helen123Who got thier letter of acceptance