Towson Nursing ProgramRegister Today!
- by ST MeLa Sep 17, '10Hey everyone,
I wanted to start a thread because as I search I couldn't find anything that was really on the route of what I was looking for. Is there anyone that has applied to Towson University School of Nursing, whether it's the 2nd degree BSN, or Accelerated BSN or the Traditional? I applied for the spring 2011. I wanted to see if anyone had hear anything other than nursing decision letters will be send out sometime in October. Plus, anyone that is already a student, recent grad and can offer any advice on the application process, school itself, and the program too, it would be greatly appreciated?
Impatiently waiting news, *shoulder shrug*
- Oct 21, '10 by ccutieI applied for spring 2011 also and I haven't heard anything besides when we get our decision letters
- Oct 21, '10 by ST MeLaAll I was told is that they were going send out letters in October sometime. What did they tell you?
- Oct 22, '10 by ccutieThey told me between last week of october and 1st week of november, what is your gpa if u dont mind me asking
- Oct 22, '10 by ST MeLaOk that sounds good I guess! I feel like I'm on pins and needles, waiting! Mines is a 3.3. What's yours if u don't mine me asking.?
- Oct 22, '10 by ccutieMine is a 3.2 overall and a 3.5 science gpa, I don't know if thats good or bad,
- Oct 28, '10 by ST MeLaIm growing so impatient waiting to hear something! Have u heard anything yet?
- Oct 31, '10 by do1984Hey guys, I just talked to someone who said everyone should get their letters by this week (1st week of November). I got my letter on Friday and I was accepted and I hope to meet all of you this fall!Last edit by tnbutterfly on Oct 31, '10 : Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST NAMES OF SCHOOL OFFICIALS
- Oct 31, '10 by ST MeLaWat was your gpa if u don't mine me asking?
- Nov 1, '10 by bsims1what size was your acceptance letter?!?! did it come in a big envelope??