New York Licensed RN trying to endorse to Maryland RN License

  1. 0
    Hi All,
    I am a RN licensed in New York, but am relocating to Maryland. I want to endorse my license. What is usually required, besides the fingerprinting, fee and application. and Just so you know I was foreign educated, will they need the CES since I am already licensed by New York and did the CVS by CGFNS prior to being licensed in New York? Your input is appreciated. Thanks...

  2. Enjoy this?

    Join thousands and get our weekly Nursing Insights newsletter with the hottest, discussions, articles, and toons.

  3. 1 Comments...

  4. 0
    Link to Endorsement for Maryland: Maryland Board of Nursing - Nursing Licensure

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.