Montgomery College Spring 2013 Applicants - Page 7Register Today!
- Nov 3, '12 by EbbiOk. Thanks!
- Nov 5, '12 by yjkang88Hello Celinaconejo
If you dont mind sharing, could you tell me how you plan to continue nursing education at UMB?
From what I know, we are unable to transfer mc nursing classes to umb program?
I am interested in getting my BSN eventually, hence I am interested in finding out this transition you are taking from MC ADN program to UMB BSN.
Thank you so much.
- Nov 5, '12 by celinaconejoI was waitlisted for fall2012 and accepted for mc in that semester. Md accepted me for the spring so I'm going to go ahead and start new there for my bachelors
- Nov 8, '12 by rdmartinI hope I get a good number and can get a decent schedule.
- Nov 8, '12 by EbbiHope to see you guys tomorrow. My name is Eboni by the way. I'm excited!
- Nov 12, '12 by btrossbachCan you tell us the uniform brand and style numbers?
- Dec 11, '12 by EbbiHey are any of you guys doing registration today?
- Jan 3 by EbbiHello everyone. Happy New Year. Did anyone else get pulled out of their clinical already? A couple weeks ago I and I'm assuming the other 7 in my Friday clinical had to switch our clinical sights. I was soooo upset. I needed that Friday clinical so that I could keep working part time Tue Wed & Thur to pay for my classes. Do any of you guys work and have to switch your schedule or find another job? Anyone buy books and start reading yet?
- Jan 4 by MaddyGHey Ebbi. Sorry to hear that happened. I haven't heard of it happening to anyone else yet, but I wouldn't be surprised.
If you ask on our facebook group page, someone else may have more info. Most of the folks from this thread have moved over to the fb group. Come join us! https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/376544749088916/
Maddy : )
- Jan 22 by ambz13Hello and congrats to all who have made it into the nursing program!
I wanted to ask those of you who are in what the average TEAS for the accepted students are. I know MC is competitive. My scores are: 84 overall, 97.6 Reading, 70 Math, 87.5 Science, 86.7 English. My GPA is a 3.4 and I have all priority coursed done. Does this look good or should I try to boost my scores?