Montgomery College Spring 2013 Applicants - Page 5Register Today!
- Oct 25, '12 by btrossbachI have all of the required shots done and my CPR is current, I need them for my job. Does anyone know what the insurance requirement is?
I think a Facebook group is a great idea! MaddyG I will friend you if that is ok.
- Oct 25, '12 by MaddyGHey btrossbach! We are now friends.
I created the group. Here's a link for everyone to join:
Don't know about the insurance. The orientation will be very informative, I'm assuming!
I'm so looking forward to this journey...
- Oct 25, '12 by btrossbachThanks!
- Oct 26, '12 by TxPatientsI just joined in! Thanks for creating Maddy
- Oct 26, '12 by novastoyI just joined the group as well. Thanks Maddy for taking the lead on that one.
I was just hired as an ER tech on the same day I received the letter of acceptance. I am hoping that I can learn a lot there, the hospital staff seem to be very supportive. Full-time job/Full-time nursing student= lots of coffee
- Oct 26, '12 by MaddyGYay, Novastoy! I added you to the group.
Coffee happens to be my Best Friend Forever.
- Oct 31, '12 by Eramos809I just joined the facebook group and cannot wait to meet you all in person. I have my titers/vaccines and TB test done as well as CPR, I work in a hospital and its mandatory. I actually had a physical done as well so I am almost there!!!! I'm excited as well as nervous!!!
- Nov 2, '12 by celinaconejoHi all, I am a first semester nursing student at MC. I, however am thinking about continuing my education at University of Maryland's BSN program. I have all the books, including the recommended ones. I am willing to part with all of them except the dictionary, nursing diagnosis book, and the drug reference guide. I can sell the rest in bulk or individually. There is highlighting in them, however I purchased most of them new. All have CD's and unscratched codes. Send me a private message if interested and I will get back to you before we both start our Spring semesters.
Congratulations and best of luck!
- Nov 2, '12 by celinaconejoI also have a lab coat in small with the badge sewn in, 2 scrub tops size 12- I'm normally a size 8, but they want them to be extra loose. I only wore one. And I have 2 scrub bottoms size M. The stethoscope I have is a black "nurses choice brand", it has some engraving barely noticeable. Also which I am selling. Again just contact me via PM.
If you buy all, I give you a great deal.