CCBC Spring 2013 !! - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 3, '12 by Stacey12501Congrats to everyone that was accepted I was accepted in the Catonsville program. Can't wait to meet you all!
- Nov 3, '12 by azulchicaI got in for the Essex Day program.
GPA was ~3.0 for pre-reqs. I'm not sure how they translated my Sociology CLEP or English AP scores.
98 on the TEAS probably helped.
- Nov 3, '12 by gpsaCongrats guys! 98 on Teas wow !!
- Nov 3, '12 by bcchambershope to meet you there. your teas score is amazing! congratulations.
- Nov 3, '12 by helenpaik1-----Last edit by helenpaik1 on Nov 3, '12 : Reason: want to delete
- Nov 3, '12 by bcchambersAll the books needed for Nursing 153 is listed already. I wonder which book do we really need for the whole program. I am thinking to rent some of the books from Barnes and Noble or do we really need all the book for the program. There are 9 books to buy and they cost almost $800.00.
- Nov 5, '12 by gpsawhere are the books listed
- Nov 5, '12 by bcchamberslook under the ccbc bookstore. put what course like Nursing 153, 9 books are listed.
- Nov 9, '12 by EReyHey everyone. Congratulations if you've recently heard good news from CCBC. Stay positive if you haven't. I was just accepted into the Catonsville day RN program for spring of 2013. Who's with me? I don't know of anyone who will be starting the program with me so I'd love a shout back.
- Nov 12, '12 by gpsaA lot of expensive books.
hey ERey Catonsville here! look forward to seeing all at orientation