AACC Nursing Program
- 0Nov 18, '13 by punkershunkHello!
I am trying to get some information about Anne Arundel Community College's RN Program? What is the schedule like? How many days and what are the hours?
Thanks so much!
- 0Jan 8 by Val0512I never heard back after I applied last August. I have a 3.5 gpa and I was really disappointed that grades were no longer a factor. I asked my advisor why the nursing school had lowered their academic standards and she said that the students with lower gpa's were more successful in nursing school. I wish the nursing schools at Georgetown and the University of Maryland believed that.
- 0Jan 11 by fnmd@val..so they never told you if you were on a waitlist or how long to expect to wait? I am working on prereqs at aacc still and am also disappointed about them dropping the gpa too...It seems unfair to allow people with lower GPAs spot when there are people with 3.5+ gpa's out there trying to get into programs
- 0Jan 12 by Val0512I emailed the health professions office several times and it wasn’t until October that someone finally emailed me back. The email basically said if I wanted to be considered for the Fall 2014 class I would need to provide additional information to prove my AA Co residency. I was hoping to be on the waitlist for the Spring 2014 class but I never heard back. I’m planning to email the health professions office this week to check the status of my application.
- 0Feb 14 by brianna1023I just started AACC's Nursing program in January and times and days vary. Right now since clinical's haven't started we are basically there Monday-Thursday Fridays are optional labs to help with your clinical skills. We have off some thursday but we are only in week four. Hope that helps.