Poll: As a male in Nursing school, my goal/desire is to work in this area.... - Page 9Register Today!
- Dec 19, '10 by miztermurseI did a job shadow with a male nurse in an operating room. I got to see all kinds of good stuff in there. As a pre-nursing student with no major nursing experience yet, i have to say thats where i would like to be.
- Jun 7, '11 by afbcI hope to be a CA RN with our local detox or rehab one day.
- Jun 7, '11 by stucky621Any area that hires me after I graduate
- Jan 15, '12 by bigboiA very distant goal is CRNA, but offcourse cardiac icu would be amazing as well.
- Jan 18, '12 by NCRNMDMMy dream is to be a full time surgical/trauma ICU and part time nursing clinical instructor. I would also eventually like to work in burn ICU, oncology (part time), cardiovascular ICU, and the ED (part time). My main interest is surgical/trauma ICU, and I really want to work in ICU the most out of all the things I listed.
- Jan 18, '12 by ChaseZI would love to be a Flight Nurse however it is a long road to get there. Even though I really enjoy he ED I will be trying for an ICU Job out of school. That experience is usually considered better for flight as well as leaves the opportunity open to go into a CRNA/ACNP program.
- Jan 18, '12 by ChaseZI work as a Monitor Tech on a cardiology floor right now and it really is an amazing field. There is so much to learn and everything is exciting. I have been doing it for 8 months now and still have at least one person a shift with a "huh?" Rhythm that I have search through books to figure out.
- Jan 19, '12 by bigboiYeah, where is anesthesia? A long term goal for me.