LPN-BSN ISU GradsRegister Today!
- by AGF-LPN Aug 19, '11Hello there, I'm starting this venture of going back to school and I've chosen to go part time through community college to finish all of prequisites for ISU. I just want to know if anyone has actually completed this program and if they are registered nurses? I'm scared to jump off into this venture. It would help to know that someonelse has completed this program
- Aug 22, '11 by SwiftrightAs in Indian State? I'm looking at that school to. I would love to hear some real people give their opinions.
- Aug 22, '11 by MarshaPi just started lpn to bsn program at ISU, i am taking my pre-request through college network. can someone tell me more about the program, i was wandering if someonelse has completed this program . as i said i just started
- Oct 21, '11 by RED 28What testing centers do you use for exams??????????
- Nov 12, '11 by vernon42I just found out about this program and this forum is loaded with really good information I was at work last night and one of my co- workers told me about it. Seems like the way to go, if one can navigate around the high cost of that publishing company ICN. I understand that you can by pass a lot of their expensive testing material by for the clep courses by buying the Nclex study materials.
- Nov 23, '11 by 2brn09Go to the distance learning education link and read tons of posts from students in the program.
- Nov 29, '11 by LadyinScrubsQuote from vernon42i am half way through the isu lpn to bsn program. go to the distant learning site at allnurses; we have various posts located there. again, you do not need the expensive tcn study guides for the 4 challenge exams. once you pay for the exam, the school of nursing will provide you with the objectives of the test, which will give you the areas to cover. they will also give suggestions for books to buy. this information is not provided until you pay for the exam--most people study before they pay for the exam and they never receive the exam's objectives, etc. and, the school does not give you this info till you pay for the exam and many buy the expensive tcn studyguides without knowing they have options.i just found out about this program and this forum is loaded with really good information i was at work last night and one of my co- workers told me about it. seems like the way to go, if one can navigate around the high cost of that publishing company icn. i understand that you can by pass a lot of their expensive testing material by for the clep courses by buying the nclex study materials.
meet us at the distant learning site and find the isu posts.