Lamar State College LVN to RN - page 24
by halexander4 110,872 Views | 342 Comments
Any one in this program? I am looking it to it as it is the cheapest option I have found... Seems a lot like excelsior with the exception on clinicals (how do they do them?)????... Read More
- 0Oct 26, '12 by arlel58Everybody has been quiet lately eh. I am sure we are all busy studying. I just finished and passed my RNSG 2535 with an A. 93.69%. I am so excited about my next class RNSG 2361 Clinical training. Last day of class March 24, 2011. Can't wait to graduate. May 13, 2013 graduation day. I hope by then I already passed HESI n NCLEX. Good luck to all my colleagues in the lower class.You'll gonna make it through.Aim high and always be assertive in your studies. Read lots of rationales pertaining to your subject matter.Exposed yourself to lots of practice nclex questions and always take note of the destructors. There are always two wrong answers.The two are almost thesame pick up the best using maslow's and abc's. Good luck to you guys..
- 0Oct 28, '12 by patience_care@ariel58
How are you studying for the HESI? I have a long way to go for that but I am just curious so when I get to where you are I will have some direction. I am going on to Patho and Health Assessment and I am nervous about having these two classes at the same time because I work full time. I will study every day if I have to though.
- 0Oct 28, '12 by arlel58There is a book by SAnders Evolve 3rd edition Hesi exit RN exam. I was told by previous test takers that this book helped them a lot. Also Hurst Review so I will look into that. I will order the book via amazon. Patho n Health Assessment are quite tough subjects together. U really need to spend lots of time reading the subject matter. Good luck to u. Keep in touch.
- 0Nov 3, '12 by smycolorHey arlel58, I am in 2514 and having my final exam in the next 2 wk. Nervous as heck because I need to make at least 76 to pass. I am still struggling on the questions. I think when it comes down to it 2 of the questions are always right but getting the right one. I am trying to figure out what to study for this final and will the same questions be repeated. perfusion chapter is so looong to study all over again do you have any advise?
- 0Nov 4, '12 by momkoltonI need some insight. I am currently in the patho class for Lamar. How did you study for this class. The reading is a lot. I have focused on the key notes and the study guide. Past students that have taken this class...HELP Please. How did you get through it? I have never had this much trouble retaining information.
- 0Nov 7, '12 by averysmommyHelp!! I am enrolled in the lamar program and found out my husband will be transferring with his job to Kansas after I graduate! Does anyone have any info regarding testing? Will Kansas accept lamars program? Can I just apply for a Kansas license or should I just take the NCLEX and get a Texas license, then apply for endorsment? Any info would be a great help!