Lamar State College LVN to RN - page 15
Any one in this program? I am looking it to it as it is the cheapest option I have found... Seems a lot like excelsior with the exception on clinicals (how do they do them?)????... Read More
- 0Aug 11, '12 by cowgirl chicHello to all. I too have been accepted to the September class. My employer is aware that I have been accepted and has agreed to allow me to do my clinicals however, I am uncertain as to how I actually get things set-up . Any info will be greatly appreciated!!!Last edit by cowgirl chic on Aug 11, '12 : Reason: spelling
- 0Aug 12, '12 by 1busymaniamcowgirl,
It is my understanding that Lamar will make contact with our educators in March or April. Plenty of time since our clinicals are mid summer? Hope they allow clinicals with an ER patient as some days we don't have inpatients that time of year? We are already enrolled in the computer class. Just up to us to pre pay the class and obtain books. Until 9/17 I'll just sit here in the ER and watch youtube videos such as abg's, breath sounds, ekg's, review for the assessment class. Good luck to you.
- 0Aug 13, '12 by Tx GrandmawQuote from 1busymaniamI enjoyed this class. I learned a lot but it is very time consuming.I start with the computer class. Need to look at renting the books this weekend. I have been told that Lamar will accept my Pathophysiology, transfer credit. Hope that part was accurate? I have jobs such that I can study some at work so I can still be quite domesticated at home.
- 0Aug 15, '12 by smycolorBoydgrl, I too have a problem with grasping and trying to learn the different techniques of the questions. I am currently doing 1423. I am trying my best to search the web and whatever else I can to help me. These classes are too expensive to keep taking over and over. I wish you well! If you figure it out please let me know.
- 0Aug 18, '12 by katana600I recommend that you find a partner to study with. Exchange phone numbers if you guys aren't local to each other. Those questions are very tricky and it seems like the most obvious answer is the answer. That is so wrong. Most times it's like the one you would not even pick. Let me know how you on your test.