Lamar State College LVN to RN - Page 15Register Today!
- Aug 11, '12 by smycolorKatana, can you tell me how were you able to conquer those questions and what technique did you use. I am so happy for you that you had made it so far. If I can just tackle those questions I will be ok.
- Aug 11, '12 by cowgirl chicHello to all. I too have been accepted to the September class. My employer is aware that I have been accepted and has agreed to allow me to do my clinicals however, I am uncertain as to how I actually get things set-up . Any info will be greatly appreciated!!!Last edit by cowgirl chic on Aug 11, '12 : Reason: spelling
- Aug 12, '12 by 1busymaniamcowgirl,
It is my understanding that Lamar will make contact with our educators in March or April. Plenty of time since our clinicals are mid summer? Hope they allow clinicals with an ER patient as some days we don't have inpatients that time of year? We are already enrolled in the computer class. Just up to us to pre pay the class and obtain books. Until 9/17 I'll just sit here in the ER and watch youtube videos such as abg's, breath sounds, ekg's, review for the assessment class. Good luck to you.
- Aug 13, '12 by Tx GrandmawQuote from 1busymaniamI enjoyed this class. I learned a lot but it is very time consuming.I start with the computer class. Need to look at renting the books this weekend. I have been told that Lamar will accept my Pathophysiology, transfer credit. Hope that part was accurate? I have jobs such that I can study some at work so I can still be quite domesticated at home.
- Aug 14, '12 by boydgrlI just finished that class, in which I do have to repeat...I am having a hard time with grasping how to study in that 2535 class. Any tips? what did you concentrate on? I also sent you a friend request
- Aug 14, '12 by boydgrlWhat class are you in now? I am also in the program. I have to repeat 2535. How bout you? I sent you a friend request too, btw.
- Aug 15, '12 by smycolorBoydgrl, I too have a problem with grasping and trying to learn the different techniques of the questions. I am currently doing 1423. I am trying my best to search the web and whatever else I can to help me. These classes are too expensive to keep taking over and over. I wish you well! If you figure it out please let me know.
- Aug 18, '12 by ~MIA~I am having a hard time getting a straight answer from these people on different questions I have! Very frustrating!!
- Aug 18, '12 by katana600I recommend that you find a partner to study with. Exchange phone numbers if you guys aren't local to each other. Those questions are very tricky and it seems like the most obvious answer is the answer. That is so wrong. Most times it's like the one you would not even pick. Let me know how you on your test.
- Aug 18, '12 by katana600Most of the time it's the answer you would not select. Always pay attention to the boxed information and info about the races. Such as which ethnic group is htn most prevalent in, which group ethnically is the heaviest drinker, etc they love ??? like that.