Holy Names University Fall 2012 LVN to BSN - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 27, '12 by msnurse0514I got in for summer 2012 APril 13
- Jun 19, '12 by fxmamaInterview this week! How exciting!
- Jul 9, '12 by msoleimaniehDoes anyone know when they will let students know about the fall?Last edit by msoleimanieh on Jul 9, '12
- Jul 12, '12 by msoleimaniehHello
Did they tell you when they would let you know about mailing acceptance letters after your interview?
- Jul 12, '12 by absolutemike_84I had an interview 3 weeks ago, they said it would take 2-3 weeks to find out the results. I called them last tuesday 07/10/12 to follow up my status, they said i have been accepted to the program. Today, i received a confirmation email of my acceptance.
- Aug 8, '12 by fxmamaI am late in response, but was accepted for the fall 2012 semester. School starts in just a couple of weeks. How exciting and scary all at the same time!
- Nov 20, '12 by LeikelaHi all!Has anyone applied to HNU LVN-BSN program for Spring 2013? I recently applied and the deadline was Nov. 2, 2012 and I followed up with them and they said all the nsg files are in the nsg office for review and that since there is such a large volume of applications the process is taking longer than expected. They will contact students either way when they determine if you will be selected for an interview. Does anyone know approx. how long it takes to get a call or email for an interview after submitting appl?
- Mar 6 by JelenaMDid you guys have your pre-reqs done before applying? I am currently doing mine at JC but its taking forever. I am wondering if I should just do them at Holly Names... Thank you and good luck.
- Mar 7 by fxmamaThe program is built to incorporate all pre req's. if you transfer in they may not accept all of the units. There is a limit, and some classes don't qualify.