Holy Names LVN-BSN 2013 Summer - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 1 by cgardner2010I am applying for the Summer program as well and was wondering how long it takes to get the interview. I looked at my application page, and everything is posted but under the Interview is states "pending".
I graduated in May of last year from LVN school, passed the NCLEX on the first try (thank you Jesus) in Sept. I just started working as a LVN this month for an agency that accepts new grads (Hands That Care Home Health) but have over 15 years of medical experience working as a Medical Assistant.
I just pray I get into this program...I so desperately want to get my RN because there are so many more opportunities for new grad RN jobs out there. Trying to find a new grad LVN job is like pulling teeth..
- Mar 1 by thunderstruck1397Good luck in getting in! With your drive you will get into a program before you know it :-) My situation was a little different because I applied to spring and the differed me to summer. But I'm wondering if maybe the application pool is smaller for summer? If your app said is pending maybe they'll all you soon! And congrats on the job btw! HH will be great experience for you. May I ask how you looked up your application status? I didn't know we could do that. I'll be sending good thoughts your way for an interview!
- Mar 5 by thunderstruck1397Well it's the second week, has anyone heard anything? I know application deadline was Friday the 1st, but I'm just wondering if anyone has spoken to admissions or been accepted?
- Mar 15 by dianakimHi all. I applied holy name too.. i have not heard anything from them yet.. not even interview schedule..
Does anyone know what i should do?? I thought everyone have to go thru interview. Or is it only for selected candidate?
- Mar 17 by thunderstruck1397Hi Diana! I'm thinking the interview is mandatory for admissions. When I called this Friday, they said they're still reviewing applicants. So that's good news for you! You may still get called for an interview. I applied to spring and the deferred me to summer. They may do the same to you If you applied towards the deadline they may have already been flooded with applicants, then they'll just move ya to the next semester. Either way, congrats on applying! I hope you get an interview! Feel free to ask me any questions about the interview :-)
- Mar 20 by zzxyHi All, Have any of you heard back from HNU since your interview?
- Mar 20 by zzxyHi, have you heard back regarding the outcome of your interview?
- Mar 21 by thunderstruck1397No I haven't :-( Have you? They said it'd be the first week of April. And I interviewed in February! Ah!
- Mar 23 by zzxyNo, I have not. I interviewed on the week of March 11th and was told I will know in about 2 weeks.
- Mar 25 by thunderstruck1397It's such a long wait! Everything I call they say one more week. It's nerve wracking! Hopefully we get admitted :-) Itd be nice to be classmates! I wonder what takes so long?