CHARITY SON Spring 2013 - Page 34Register Today!
- Dec 14, '12 by valleygirl828@tired_of_waiting let's plan to meet up at orientation and see if we can find some other south shore people to join us...what sections are you in?
- Dec 15, '12 by tired_of_waitingYes! I'm in section 309 for Nursing 1 and 302 for Pharmacology. What sections r u in?
- Dec 15, '12 by valleygirl828I am in section 320 for nursing I and 304 for pharmacology, those are the best sections for my work and family schedule.
- Dec 16, '12 by hello6921@marchmadness
I can't PM you back due to some post requirement.
- Dec 16, '12 by mcphierceDoes anyone know anything about the second 301 section that was added on LoLA? The instructor is Ms. Dieck (the same instructor for the first 301 section at Ochsner Elmwood) and the date/time/location fields are TBA. There are 5 people in the class with 2 slots remaining.
I live in Uptown and I would love to form a study group and/or meet up with some of you at orientation. I'm in section 301 for Nursing I and 303 for Pharmacology.
- Dec 17, '12 by ellegirl7She's a great lecturer!!! But I heard she was very hard and demanding in clinicals.
- Dec 17, '12 by Houmanurse2b985@vtaylor1975 have you heard anything regarding you stand by acceptance?
- Dec 18, '12 by mcphierceI talked with someone at the school today--the second 301 section was a mistake. I'm now in section 308 for Nursing I and 303 for Pharmacology I.
- Dec 20, '12 by jewels2012I just had a few random questions not sure if anyone can answer them.
Just wondering if anyone bought the stethoscope already. Was debating which one to buy.
Also, anyone know the price on the Nurse Pak we have to purchase?
If I buy the ebook bundle can I print certain pages that I would want to mark on or highlight? I am debating if I should buy the actual books to be able to mark on them or just do the ebook bundle. When I priced it there was a 50 dollar difference which I would pay for the convenience of not having to carry all the books, but I want to be able to have the option to print pages if I want to.
Last edit by jewels2012 on Dec 20, '12 : Reason: add info
- Dec 20, '12 by marchmadnessThat's a great question! I'm debating also especially since I've never done ebooks for any class I will be reading constantly.
I would assume so but not sure.