CHARITY SON Spring 2013 - page 3
by Shawnney 70,534 Views | 481 Comments
I just submitted my application to Charity School of Nursing for the Spring 2013 semester. The deadline is May 15, 2012. Has anyone else out there applied for this semester?... Read More
- 1May 16, '12 by ShawnneyI spoke to Charity Admissions and they told me that the letters wouldn't go out until late September or October. The reason I was told was that the "committee" doesn't meet in the summer so no decisions can be made until the Fall. I suggested that the information regarding decisions being made in July be corrected.
Someone earlier had asked about the HESI -- I concentrated on Math because I took math so long ago. But don't forget about A&P either. My lowest score was in A&P and my highest was Math. I laughed because I really didn't look at A&P because I was in the middle of the semester and was studying it anyway didn't see the point. Not so. Just practice, practice, practice the math, English (grammar) and review vocabulary (I made flash cards). Biology -- I reviewed my old notes and tests and did fine.
- 0May 21, '12 by KristenNolaI'm getting nervous! My profile score is 75 and I read that Fall's cutoff score was 75, but I'm nervous that possible budget cuts may raise the score. I don't feel as confident as I once did. I'm taking Micro over the summer so hopefully that'll raise my profile score since that will make my pre-reqs all completed! Does anyone know how many people they admit?
- 1May 21, '12 by KristenNolaOMG, so I just re did my profile score and I don't know why I've been thinking its 75, I must have miscalculated it beofre but it turns out that I have an 85! So excited! So I'm hoping that after I complete Micro that would boost my score to a 90. I hope that's enough to get in!
- 0Jul 17, '12 by MamisuQuote from cfiest01You have to print out the profile sheet from Charity's website. The sheet has everything you need with the points you should have of whatever you have accomplished. Be the most honest you can be that way you have an accurate profile score.How do we calculate our profile score exactly?
- 0Jul 20, '12 by ShawnneyI left the comment about letters not going out until late September/early October. I spoke to admissions last week (July 10) and she reconfirmed that no decisions would be made until the Fall and that letters would be going out late September. I'm sorry I was hoping that we could find out this summer too.
I am taking classes this Fall at Delgado City Park Campus. I'm taking Jazz Appreciation, Medical Terminology I, and Trigonometry.
After speaking with a few friends who are taking classes at Charity, the classes they told me to try and take was Medical Terminology (I and II) and Dosages & Calculations.