Anyone know when JCCC will send letters for Fall '07 ADN???Register Today!
- by momma&nurse2B Feb 28, '07I'm getting antsy! Just curious if anyone has a heads up on when the letters might be coming? Its becoming a big event to go to the mailbox each day...
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=210008©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,046 Views
- Mar 1, '07 by SweetLifeI don't know either, but I am also getting ansy. Please, please please post when you receive your letter.
- Mar 1, '07 by momma&nurse2BI will defintely post when I get my letter. Just curious, have you applied to anywhere else in the area? Best of luck to you!
- Mar 2, '07 by SweetLifeno, I haven't applied anywhere else. I guess I am putting all my eggs in one basket so to speak. If I don't get in I will keep working where I am and just try again. How about you, have you applied anywhere else?
- Mar 2, '07 by momma&nurse2BI have been accepted at KU, but I am really interested in JCCC's program...so its driving me super crazy to not know when they are sending letters! I'll be out of town this weekend...so if you get your letter tomorrow, please post so I'll have a heads up! Best of luck!
- Mar 5, '07 by SweetLifeWell, I have not rec'd anything yet- how about you?
- Mar 5, '07 by momma&nurse2BNothing new in my mailbox I actually ran into a girl today who is just about to graduate from JCCC's RN program and she said she didn't remember getting her letter until AFTER spring break. She also thought she was pretty sure that she didn't get her acceptance letter until MAY! Guess I should quit getting excited when I go to the mailbox!
- Mar 15, '07 by momma&nurse2BLetters should be in the mail!
- Mar 15, '07 by SweetLifeI got mine today. Thanks for posting
- Mar 17, '07 by sfarageHi how are you all? I received my letter for JCCC '07 RN program Thursday 3-15 and set up an interview for 3-29. Pretty nervous about the interview since they only take 50% of the ones they do interview.