ST LUKES GLOBALRegister Today!
- by mallows15ice Feb 2, '10hello co nurses, i just want to ask if the st. lukes global city is open for hiring nurse trainee/ volunter?
thanks.. hope i can get a replies from u guys
- Feb 12, '10 by young_achieRNas far i know, they will not hire for a long time because there are hundreds of pending applicants still waiting to be processed. However, it is best to call or visit them once a while to get updates/
- Feb 13, '10 by mallows15icethnks arch =)
- May 3, '10 by puppy_eyes88Ok, so I learned late that it isn't advisable to put on yur resume that you passed NCLEX. Now what? My interview is coming soon. What do you think I should say if they ask about it? I'm doomed! But even if I didn't put it on my resume. I don't think I could lie if they asked about it though. What's an honest to goodness answer I could give to earn me their trust? I really don't want to lie. I suck at it. I just want them to trust me.
- May 6, '10 by superxtraordinaryI passed my resume here last April 2009.. I have been waiting for more than a year now.. :-(
- Jun 6, '10 by jhellaHEllo fellow nurses!I'm planning to submit my resume this week at st lukes global city but I don't know how to get there..is anybody here who can help me? By the way I'm from marikina city..thanks in advance
- Jun 7, '10 by jadetouchi don't think that slmc global city is hiring any new nurses right now! I know some nurses who work there.
- Jun 10, '10 by jhellathey accepted our resumes but they told us that it is for pooling purposes only..but it's ok!
- Jun 10, '10 by felicitypaul@jhella; did you submit your resume in Q.C or in Global City?
So, you just submitted your resume only?