RN Heals Batch 3Register Today!
- by princess choi Feb 18, '12Did anyone applied?
Is it true that RNHeals nurses from batch1 with great evaluation outcome from chief nurses where they were deployed will be part of this batch??
- Feb 19, '12 by caisakiI think so. Apparently they would accept previous RN Heals nurses if they have a great evaluation to be part of the succeeding batches. I thought RN Heals said they provide a chance for everyone to have a work experience so they can be hired by other hospitals requiring this.
- Feb 19, '12 by princess choiI learned from a staff of CHD- Metro Manila that all nurses that will be part of this program will be deployed on community (health centers).
- I actually applied last month for this batch 3 but they mentioned that they will release the result of initial interview on the third week of Feb.
- Feb 20, '12 by princess choiCalled the HRD of CHD- Metro Manila just this morning. The one who is the head of RNHeals is on a meeting today. The personnel whom I talked with told me that they will call those who will be part of batch 3
- Feb 20, '12 by prinzessin8129so there would be no chance at all for us new nurses?? just recently got my license..
after rn heals what kind of certificate are we getting???
- Feb 20, '12 by princess choiMaybe wait for Batch 4, if there will be. As far as I know, chosen applicants were already interviewed here in Metro Manila.
Two certificates were given to RN Heals Batch 1 nurses, Certificate of Completion and Certificate of Competency.
- I applied for RN Heals Calabarzon.
- Feb 20, '12 by hyds_rnme too, I applied for Region 4a
- I called DOH Calabarzon earlier and they said that there are still no results for the initial interview and application.