Nursing 328 Nursing Care for Child and Family ISU - Page 2Register Today!
- May 3, '12 by ubskiI believe you would need to, not unless you have taken it before?
It's an entrance exam for the nursing program. I know all nursing programs are all doing the same.
June 2012 deadline is for Fall semester and Novemeber 2012 deadline is for Spring semester.
- May 3, '12 by 2012RNJoh ok,thanks !
- May 9, '12 by Tootie88HI, ubski
I received your PM; however, I can't reply because your inbox is full.
- I took this exam today and passed, this was my last challenge exam.
- May 10, '12 by Tootie882brn,
Great job!!!! I can not wait to start!
I'm taking summer classes at ISU: Patho, Eng 305, and an ethics class so I'll only have to worry about my nursing courses.
- When does summer start?
- I enrolled, but don't think I will be taking any classes. I too enrolled in Patho.
- May 10, '12 by ubskiAwesome! Congrats! How did you prepare for it? Did you also use NCLEX RN Prep books, or did you just use the manual?
- May 10, '12 by Tootie88My summer I classes start June 4. I"m taking Patho and Biomedical Ethics. And for Summer II, I'm taking the Advanced Expository Writing course.
- I used Reach Nclex Rn booklet among the Wongs Ped Textbook. I wanted to also take Expository Writing also. I will see, wha happens. What state are you in? I am so excited about nursing school, it has truly been a journey.