April Nursing Information Session- Ivy Tech - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 13, '08 by 2bNurse ElizabethQuote from indymom4You must be running crazy! I'm amazed you can think a conscious thought!I hope that makes sense.....I just woke up and I have 6 kids under the age of 10 running around here today. 5 boys and a girl. 10,9,6,3,3,and 3 months. Yikes!! Yay for Coffee!!!!!!!
- I'm a little better now. The two youngest just left and now I just have my four. My four....that are respectful and do what they're asked....and don't backtalk and whine at every given moment.....
Gosh I have great kids!!!!! Babysitting is always a wonderful reminder of how fabulous my children are. LOL
- Apr 13, '08 by kgleYeah, I am no where near applying yet, I just wanted to get my courses lined up, so I know what I can have done by the time I apply. I am hoping to apply next August, and if I am thinking correctly, students who apply in August would start in January for the spring semester, that way I can still get all my co reqs finished by the time I start nursing school. I wanted to make sure that was how it is. (This is all assuming I make it in first try lol)
- You've got it right! I know last year, they had and evening/weekend option also. They didn't get the grant for it this year though. Boooo!!
Getting everything done before entry is definitely the way to go. I did that and I'm so glad all I will have to focus on is nursing classes.
- Apr 13, '08 by kgleI think I would end up killing myself if I have more co reqs to complete while in nursing school! Its going to be hard enough finding a way to work while doing clinicals, actually seeing my son, and being okay with the courseload without having to have more classes on top of it! 13 credit hours scares me!
That's good though. At first I thought that if you apply in August, you would start in fall, so that makes me happy that I can apply earlier, start earlier, and also have everything finished by the time I get into nursing school! Thanks!
- Good luck!!!!