UIC GEP 2011 Cohort - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 23, '10 by billymaysDid you get an interview? Congratz!
- Mar 23, '10 by tulip19Yep Excited and very nervous!! Has anyone else heard anything for any of the other specialties?
- Mar 23, '10 by billymaysWow that's awesome! You must totally rule! How was your GRE/GPA... do you have a lot of experience in the medical field?
I haven't heard anything yet beyond what I described earlier. I applied for Adult/Geriatric NP. I hope the majority of the 70 applicants for Adult/Geriatric/Acute were for Acute! I'm so doubtful I'll get an interview.
- Mar 24, '10 by gobs87Hey everyone! I found out that I got an interview for FNP, and I'm starting to get very nervous about the interview. Does anyone know how it is set up? (Group interview vs. one-on-one, questions to expect, tours, what to bring/wear?) All I have is a time slot and a location at this point--there was no other information in the email or event ticket. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
- Mar 24, '10 by MT56I found out yesterday that I got an interview for PNP! My GRE score was HORRIBLE, so I'm ecstatic that I've made it this far.
- Mar 24, '10 by MT56Is anyone doing a phone interview? I feel like I'll be at a disadvantage if I do the phone interview, but I live in Texas, so I don't want to spend $400 on a plane ticket + hotel, only to possibly be rejected.
- Mar 24, '10 by billymaysHi I got an email about AGNP. Interviews were described as being in groups of three or four with two faculty members for an hour. It might not be the same for all specialties, obviously.
MT56! If you change your mind, you can crash with me and save money on a hotel, I live 10 mins away from the school. Congrats to all that got interviews.
- Mar 25, '10 by Jax8Hey everyone! I found out yesterday I got an interview for acute care! so excited and looking forward to meeting everyone in a couple of weeks
- Mar 26, '10 by lpswansonHas anyone heard about interviews for midwifery? I'm still waiting...
- Mar 26, '10 by MT56billymays, thank you so much for offering! i checked airfare, and it's $700+ since it's so last minute. i guess phone interview it is.