Rush GEM Summer 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 13 by Thesis majorGood luck! Mine is a week from tomorrow. I can't wait.
- Feb 15 by naysandoI had my interview yesterday with *******- he was awesome! He made me feel very welcomed and comfortable. It didn't feel like I was under a microscope which was my fears, it just felt like we were having a conversation. He just asked the typical questions like why rush, why nursing, how do I handle stress, and one ethical question. I felt it went well until he asked me about the CNL and I honestly wasn't really sure what that part was other than what it stood for. I hope I didn't blow it based on a lack of understanding so my advice to any going into interview- take some time and learn what that cert is and can do for you.
Good luck y'all : )
ReneeLast edit by JustBeachyNurse on Feb 15 : Reason: ToS/privacy--please do not post the names of others/school personnel
- Feb 15 by naysandoDoh! Sorry about^*^ that...I was just excited and forgot the no name thing : )
- Feb 15 by Thesis majortjscarce, how was your interview yesterday?
- Feb 16 by bmn2093I had mine on Thursday, it went well. Basic questions, why ruh, why nursing, an ethical question and just telling them about yourself. Pretty laid back. Make sure you have a few questions of your own to ask them and good luck to everyone! Just a waiting game now-Brendan
- Feb 18 by staysea13Hey guys! I am already accepted to the Summer 2013 program (I got waitlisted for Spring and didn't get in) but would love to make a Facebook page or something when everyone starts to find out if they were accepted! Keep us posted and good luck!
- Feb 19 by tjscarceSorry for the late response, my interview was great. I will say if was more fun that i anticipated, so just keep it cool. Also, be sure you have 1 or 2 questions, cos that really kept us flowing. It was good over all.
- Feb 19 by umsunny3OMG he asked me the same thing. And it didn't seem like he agreed w my answer! Do you remember who your interviewer was?
- Feb 20 by tjscarceWell, i was interviewed by the head of admissions....she didn't ask abt the CNL, thou i prepared for it! I believe it is just random, and they all just have their "joker" questions.
- Feb 20 by Thesis majorI had my interview today. The staff is very nice and the interview is very relaxed and conversational. I can't wait until march 7 when we find out about our admission decision.